‘Primary, Community Care and Disability Services Physiotherapy Workforce and Business Review’
including ‘Hospital and Rehabilitation Staffing/Resource Recommendations Supplement’
by Orla Daly MBA, MSc, B Physio, MISCP with acknowledged contributions from Workforce Planning & Business Working Group, ISCP and others.
Book includes the principles of workforce planning and the business, health economics, management and governance of high-quality, safe and effective physiotherapy services. It also details the critical enabling factors to support:
- Quality and patient safety: clinical governance and operational requirements
- Business functions of the physiotherapy service: Administrative; ICT Systems
- Effective patient flow and avoidance of costs to productivity: Waiting list management strategies
- Patient management pathways
- Physiotherapy service categories detailed capacity and performance management
It is intended that this book will be a definitive guide for health policy-makers and all those involved in the planning and delivery of physiotherapy services in Primary
Care Team, Health and Social Care Network and Disability Services and through its supplement hospital and rehabilitation services.
Price: €25 ISCP members, €30 non-ISCP members.
Click here to see Title page, Copyright pg ,Table of Contents, Foreword, Acknowledgements, Glossary, Executive Summary
Available now - Order from ISCP.
Contact: (01) 402 2148 to order by phone with card details or email firstname.lastname@example.org